Horace High School News

The Student News Site of Horace High School

Horace High School News

Horace High School News

“Sparks Fly” at The Eras Tour

Picture taken the second night in Minnesota when Taylor ROCKED Minneapolis. The impact of Swifties invading the city could be seen for weeks after.

“It’s been a long time coming” are the first words you hear when you attend The Eras Tour. After 5 years of not being able to tour due to the pandemic, Taylor Swift is back better than ever. The U.S leg of the tour consists of 52 shows across the country, where she captivates you on a journey through her 10 albums. In just over three magical hours, Taylor Swift performs 44 songs including her two infamous surprise songs which change every night. Over the course of this tour, Taylor has announced the release of 2 Taylor’s Version albums including 1989 and the already released re-recorded Speak Now.

However, many people were unable to even attend The Eras Tour including our very own Mr. Amberg. He is still incredibly upset due to his losing “The Great War”. Ticketmaster reported over 14 million people signed up for Taylor Swift’s pre-sale, and that’s just for each show. If you’re wondering the reason for your waitlist email, that’s why. Many hawks had the ability to get tickets, including two on the Hawk Squawk. Influence has grown amongst the school, as Swift’s face is spotted in the halls.

The influential artist has created a positive impression over the music industry and the world. She has brought light to artists owning their own music, especially by creating her own versions. Swift has used social media to connect with her fans rather than announce news and promote herself. Taylor Swift has truly been a seismic phenomenon for the world, and Hawk Squawk can’t wait for her future.